Rules to become a member of the listing
- Stupid rule, but the most important one: you should like Jules Verne or Jules Verne's works in some way (why else would you want to join?).
- You have to provide a valid working e-mail address (don't worry, e-mails displayed here are protected against junk mail) in order to let me or anyone who share your interest get in touch with you.
- You DON'T have to have a site. But if you have one and want it to be listed here, it would be nice of you to place a code somewhere in your site.
- It doesn't matter what your site is about, but I won't list any sites that support pornography (eroticism is ok), hate (sarcasm is ok ;p), anorexia, suicide, and/or too much violence.
- If you have no site, you can put the link in your e-mail signatures or something like that if you want to.
- That's all :)